Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ANNOUNCING..............!


Scarf It Up! at Artemisia Artwear in Taos, NM!

I am THRILLED to announce that some of my designs are now available at Annette Randell's beautiful gallery/boutique in Taos!  I have never been to NM, nor did I know Annette.  But this is the power of Facebook!  She found ME via my Scarf It Up! Page there!  And the rest is history!

Annette was interested in my Tee-Upcycle Scarves, and she was so sincerely helpful to ME as we discussed and negotiated in an hour-long phone conversation.  I am grateful to her for her wisdom and for the order.  And now, there are (or were in the event that some have sold!) seven of them there, including this one that she has displayed on a gorgeous Artist's Smock from Doshi on the most delightful mannequin I've ever seen.  I KNOW that my designs are in good hands!


In addition, she has also taken two Loopy scarves in Spring colors - to start us all thinking forward.  And that's one of my life tenets:  Keep moving forward!  I most certainly am!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic