Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Friday, February 03, 2012

Running a Sale!


CACHECOLS on Sale!

See ALL of them here!





I've decided to hold an online SALE!  I need to create some space in my at-home inventory, so what better time than now to hold a Winter Sale!  Everyone one of my line of Cachecol Scarves is reduced by $10 AND I will cover shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.  They are priced at $45 including shipping!


Just to refresh memory of what these are, I'll show a few and describe them.  They are short, irregularly-shaped and stitched scarves, often in wool or wool blends, about 4" wide.  Most have fringe and all sport a large button - either vintage, ceramic, or just plain funky!  They are versatile yet warm, perfect when you don't want the bother of a long winter scarf.


They have been very popular over the years!  I even sell a pattern for them - here on Etsy.  But the finished product is now available at reduced pricing.  You can see all of them here on FB.  If interested, please send me a message via FB or at: scarfitup at ec.rr.com with the name of the Cachecol (the names are visible in the FB album).


HAPPY SHOPPING and SAVING!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic