Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Funny GRIFF!

This is the boy who used to drive me crazy!  This is the little boy who almost made me leave home!  This is the guy who put me in the "It's him or me!" mode, fearing full-well that my DH would choose you-know-who!

Now I'm happy to report that thanks to Diane Gallagher and Dog Train (and MANY $$$$$), he is finally calmer, better, more obedient, and a real LOVE! Visiting daughter #2 took these while here this week.  You gotta love this boy!  He's too funny and too cute for words!  He's staying!  And so am I!  Whew!

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Glad you came to grips with all that and were able to show him (them) whose boss! ~lol~
Happy Easter

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic