Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Chateau Dumas - Here We Come!!!

Chateau Dumas

Everything is set!  Ginny is coming too!  Festive French Country Workshop arranged!  Flights and insurance found and paid! First week in Ceyreste with SIL and BIL organized!  Transportation to Chateau Dumas easy, thanks to SIL and BIL!  Transport back to Toulouse and to hotel for return flight to ILM all set too!  OMG!!!  I am actually going to France - again!  Delighted especially because I really thought I would never be able to travel there again.  So thank you, thank you, Chrissie and Lizzie and Terrie, for selecting MY name from your chapeau to visit your chateau!

Lizzie has sent me a link to additional photos of the chateau - to whet all your appetites!  Go here!  I can't pull the photos from the Internet, so please go visit this webpage and enjoy the views!  And take a look at this - about the village in which the chateau is located - Auty - near Toulouse!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic