Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, October 25, 2010

Busy Weekend!

TOO BUSY!  It finally caught up with me yesterday - when I crashed!  I said no to a tennis game and  managed to change the linens, do 3 loads of laundry, finish a cachecol, and get things ready for a special BD treat for my DH.  Far too much running around, tennis, commitments, etc. for me in the last few weeks and over the weekend.  And now I'm going into a 10 day period of travel, house guests, BD celebrations......!  Trying to stay calm and cool and approach all this one moment at a time.

In addition to all this, I'm trying to stay focused on creating new items for all the venues and a home show in early December.  Sold this at Port City Pottery & Fine Crafts on Saturday - the first sale of the day for the gallery:


And sold the second hammered shawl pin of the week.  I'm having fun making these - in both copper (left) and in German nickel silver (right).  Each one is unique and can be used with shawls, Wrapsodies, scarves - only your imagination rules here!

Add caption

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic