Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, January 12, 2009

Treasuries of the Day!

It's always a delight to find one of my pieces in a Treasury - and even more so when that Treasury is truly a work of art in itself.  That's what happened this morning as I waited and also snagged one for myself.

But first, here is one called "variations" by pastintime, in lovely shades of aqua and black - my favorite colors.

Variations Treasury by Pastintime

Now normally, I feature a piece by the curator of any Treasury in which my work appears. But I just realized that pastintime is not a shop owner, so there is no item from her shop to showcase this time. She most definitely has an eye for beautiful composition and color style in her Treasury.

My own Treasury, entitled "S M A R T!!" is up until Thursday on the BIG Treasury board.

S M A R T!! Treasury by Scarf It Up!

2 comments:

Pam Kersting said...

Louise- I love all of your treasury collections. I want them all! You have such a great eye!

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Such a gorgeous treasury, Louise :D thanks for including my work!

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic