Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On the Fringe!

So many of my pieces have fringe applied to all or part of the work - there's just something about fringe that gives movement, fluidity, and freedom. So....true to my modus operandi for developing Treasuries on Etsy, I generally fly by the seat of my pants, think of a word, or look all around the room for inspiration (I do the same when playing Balderdash! LOL!!!) FRINGE came to mind at the moment the window opened, so here it is!

On the Fringe!  Treasury by Scarf It Up!

I start searching through Etsy listings with a few keywords - in this case I used, "fringe colorful" and "fringe multicolor." Once I find the first item I LOVE, then I start looking for a color scheme that pleases me. And voila! We have "On the FRINGE!" viewable until Friday.

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic