Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, October 06, 2008

Door Prize! by Scarf It Up!

Door Prize!

In planning our Wearables Show at Port City Pottery & Fine Crafts on November 13, Sara Westermark and Scarfitup (ME!) talked with the owners about door prizes. This wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but somehow the theme of doors and then KNOCKERS emerged from my brain while curating an Etsy Treasury. So here is a selection of Knock-Out Knockers from a variety of Etsy artists, called "Door Prize!"

And speaking of door prizes, I made some mini-felted soaps yesterday - first time trying my hand at this! And the results are adorable! They are great little add-ons, door prizes, favors, etc.

Mini-Felted Soaps

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic