Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Friday, October 03, 2008

Cranberries! by AJewelryBoxx

Cranberries by Ajewelryboxx

Lulicade Goddess AGAIN!!!

Three artists joined forces to create Lulicade Goddess: Carol Dean Sharpe of SandFibers, Lisa Peters of LisaPetersArt, and me (Louise Giordano) of Scarfitup!  Lulicade is currently appearing in this Cranberries Treasury on Etsy, thanks to AJewelryBoxx.  Lulicade Goddess is available in SandFibers Etsy shop and is viewable in this lovely Cranberries Treasury until Sunday.


This bracelet from AJewelryBoxx would fit quite nicely into her own Treasury!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful necklace. I loved the ajewelryboxx cranberry treasury. She did a great job on the treasury. I hope that it makes it to the front page. :)
www.simplydoodles.esty.com
Shay

Great blog you have here. I saved it to my favorites.

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic