Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Friday, August 29, 2008

You Gotta Have a Look! A TWEST by BagsandmorebyPam

Thanks to SandFibers, my cyber-artist friend on many levels, who alerted me to this, here is a Treasury that includes our tri-collaborative creation, "Lulicade Goddess." It's the work of SandFibers, LisaPetersArt, and Scarfitup, and it has a beautiful place within the gorgeous Treasury. You just Gotta Have a Look! The Treasury is up until Saturday evening, so you still have plenty of time to view and comment on it. It's the creation of BagsandMorebyPam, whose work is adorable, BTW.

Pam's Scarlet Poncho caught my eye. And it would have melded beautifully into her own Treasury!

Lulicade Goddess is listed in SandFibers' shop, but I actually have her here in my home. Anyone interested can purchase her through SandFibers, and I will ship her out immediately. The collaboration continues.

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic