Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, July 27, 2014

FIRST-EVER Summer Sale!

Can you think holidays in Summer?  
Do you like to plan ahead? 


 I'm having a first-time sale of mostly Winter items on August 2 at my home from 10am - 3pm.  I have many items I need to move to make room for newly created designs in freeform knit/crochet and felting (Nuno and hand/wet felting).  

  




There will also be a preview of these new designs (they are FOR sale but not ON sale!) 
The photos above are actual sale items!

During this sale, the main areas of my house will serve to display the reduced items (up to 50% off) and the front bedroom - usually designated the Bargain Room - will be reserved for new work that represents two courses I've recently taken in Freeform Knit and Crochet with Lisa Doherty 
and Surface Design in Felting with Fiona Duthie.

Photos below represent new designs.

   



This is a one-day only sale!  Contact me for additional info or special arrangements - or just come on over!

Come early for best selection of scarves, bags, shawls, neck wraps, brooches, and much more!


Saturday, August 2, 2014
10 - 3
Wilmington, NC


No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic