Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Giving Myself a Break! AND a Christmas Present!

After an autumn frenzy of knitting, crocheting, and felting for my gallery AND for 4 additional shows, I need a break!  SO.....I am NOT doing any fiber work until the New Year (well, maybe I'll take something for the drive to Winston-Salem and back).  Otherwise, I'm done!  Spent!  Weary!  And actually tired of designing and creating.  And in the meantime, I'm focusing on Christmas, and on organizing many parts of my house.

Every nook and cranny could use a clean-out and reorganization.  I plan to slowly work on this daily (well, maybe weekly!) until it's done.  And then it will probably need it all over again.  My intentions are good.  And while I'm breaking from fiber arts, I'll be thinking and exploring some new ideas.  Actually, I'm looking for some fresh ideas, so if anyone reading this has ideas for me, or wishes to present me with a challenge, I'm game.

My shows were successful and my sales at the gallery have been steady, so I've gifted myself with a gorgeous bronze cuff from Arlene Weinrich's collection.  Not a good photo, but you get the idea!  It will be custom crafted and ready after Christmas, but I can be patient!  And happy!


1 comment:

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Sounds like you deserve a well earned break and your pessie to yourself look's fabulous. Nice to treat yourself now and then. Wishing you and your family a fabulous Christmas. If I think of any new ideas will let you know xx

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic