Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, October 22, 2012

CREATION FRENZY!

This hasn't happened in far too long, but now it's crucial that I begin to produce for the upcoming season.  And because I'm delighted to say I've had a banner sales month so far (the bulk of it in ONE day!!!), and because I have two events coming up quickly, I've needed to redouble my efforts to create new wearables.

On November 8, I'm one of the featured presenters at Porters Neck Country Club's Ladies Night Out.  After going round and round about what to talk about, I've settled on a format that is both interactive and demonstrative of my many styles. I'll offer surprises to ALL those in attendance who wear a previously-purchased design by Scarf It Up! and sell selections of my work.

Additional photos on flickr!

Then on December 1, I'll host a Scarf It Up! Show and Sale at my home. Previous holiday home shows have been very successful.  I'm gratified by a loyal and supportive fan base here in my community.  Also in attendance with her remarkable array of finely crafted jewelry will be metalsmith / designer, Arlene Weinrich, neighbor, friend, and tennis teammate, and fellow fiber artist, Diane Torgersen with her newly-fashioned knitted and crocheted hats!  I always like to have other artists offer their work at this event so that it's a multi-purpose shopping EVENT!  Of course we'll have refreshments all day long, door prizes, and lots of hand-crafted, original wearable art!

Come shop for yourself or for others at the one-day sale.  
Additional details coming soon.

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic