Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Review of Artfelt - Felting Paper (One Yard)

Originally submitted at Alpaca Direct

Sold in one yard Sheets Patented Artfelt paper Requires no knitting Revolutionizing the way we felt


The best product available for felting!

By Scarfitup from Wilmington, NC on 6/16/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: Versatile, Easy To Use

Best Uses: Home, Professional

Describe Yourself: Wearables, Professional, Scarfitup, Fiber artist, Experienced

Was this a gift?: No

I use this product extensively for nuno and hand felting. It allows me to create beautiful, professional felt for use in bags, scarves, brooches, felt-tipped silk scarves, cuffs, and more. It enables me to design and finish my wearable fiber art without the intense physical labor and time-consuming efforts of traditional felting. I sell my work in galleries and museum shops that specialize in finely crafted local artwork. This product has been a god-send to me, and my customers appreciate the quality too.

Nuno Felted Brooch

thumbnail

Tags: Nuno felt, Embellished, Artfelt, Scarfitup, Alligator clip pin back

Riotous Felted Clutch

thumbnail

Tags: Artfelt, Scarfitup, Bag, Clutch

(legalese)

2 comments:

Swarm Mariposa said...

is it different from water dissolving interfacing?

Scarf It Up said...

It looks like the interfacing, but I've not tried it. Artfelt is a potato starch paper; not sure if they are the same. If you try it, let me know please.

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic