Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A HAPPY Wholesale Customer - and me too!

Hammered Shawl Pins in Copper

This was a first!  A tourist from Mississippi visiting The Cotton Exchange and Port City Pottery & Fine Crafts bought one of my hammered copper shawl pins.  She was in the process of opening her own knit shop and contacted me about supplying her with some of them to sell in her store.  She has become my first wholesale customer, and she ordered 10 of them: five in copper and five in German nickel silver!

Hammered Shawl Pins in German Nickel Silver
One more to go....!
At the time she contacted me, I was recovering from carpal tunnel surgery on my dominant hand, so I was unable to fulfill the order immediately.  But after a couple of weeks more, I found I could pound that hammer and at least create two per day.  Slowly I completed the order and sent them to her. She received them yesterday.
Last night she emailed to say that she had 
already sold one of them!  
HAPPY customers! 
Hers and MINE!


No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic