Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, May 17, 2010

Not one! But TWO Etsy Treasuries Today! All Choked Up!

All Choked Up in Black & White!


I am an Etsy seller!  But....I am not an avid Etsy seller, because I don't service my shop on a regular basis any more.  I've stopped participating in the forums and rarely look at the Treasuries. I DO use Craftopolis to see if any of my work has been included in others' Treasuries, but because I rarely curate one, I am rarely to be found in any.  But I do look from time to time to see if either of the Treasuries are about to open soon: the BIG Etsy Treasury or Treasury West.

TODAY.....I managed to snag one in BOTH Treasury lists!  I don't think this has ever happened before - for me!  And since I'm in choker mode (see my last post about my newest design!), it was only fitting that I curate treasuries on the choker theme.

All ChokedUp in BLACK & RED!










So first I scoured Etsy for chokers in black and white.  As a fiber artist, it always intrigues me how others use fiber (yarn, fabric, paper, felt, etc.) to create jewelry, so I limited my search to fiber - forsaking anything that was composed of metal or other jewelry material.  So here is the first:

And then, a few hours later, I found that Treasury West was about to open in a few minutes.  Lo and behold!  I snagged yet another!  Not having the time or energy to develop a totally new theme, I relied on the tried and true and curated another "It Chokes Me Up!" - this time in BLACK & RED!  And here it is!


I hope you enjoy them both!  Wonderful Etsy fiber artists!  
Simply stunning work by these talented Etsy artists!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic