Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A TWEST - at last!

Timing is everything, so they say!  I landed on Etsy at the right moment today and created this Treasury, called Dimensional Diversions in Crochet.  I am so enthralled with 3-D crochet, particularly freeform, that I decided to search on Etsy for work that takes that form.  And here it is!

Dimensional Diversions in Crochet
Just wonderful work by very talented artists.


I was given the following amazing website by a weaver friend/instructor yesterday, and I share it with any of you who are interested in the environment, mathematics, crochet, coral. It's a 15-minute video that will enthrall you, I promise. Margaret Wertheim on the beautiful math of coral. This video largely influenced my Treasury choice today!




That's it for today!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic