Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fantastic Fiber Art Treasury by therainbowgirl!

I must say it's been months since I've paid much attention to Etsy, except that this very week, I've begun listing new items and relisting older ones.  What a nice surprise to wake this morning with a convo from therainbowgirl to inform me that she had included my Sedona Sunset Woven Bag in her Treasury, entitled Fantastic Fiber Art.

fantastic Fiber Art Treasury by therainbowgirl

As is my habit when featured in a Treasury, I like to showcase a piece of work from the curator's shop to feature here on my blog. I try to choose something that would nicely fit into her own Treasury theme. So.....here is....

Fabric and Thread Selection - pale pink/orange/yellow

by The Rainbow Girl!



Thanks to Sarah for including my bag in this lovely Treasury!

2 comments:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Congrats on the Treasury. That's always a nice surprise.

Nina said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! XO
Nina

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic