Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Selling on 1000 Markets?



I just opened an account at 1000 Markets and hope to set up shop there soon. I'm in the process of developing my own shop, with several aspects still to be fulfilled before applying for jurying. The site is elegant, upscale, well designed, and (I hear!) responsive to seller needs as well as those of the consumer. I envision myself to be both buyer and seller!

If you are interested in either buying or selling on 1000 Markets (aka 1km), I happily refer you to a very informative article with explicit details on the value and set up of a shop there. It's from Ashley Pahl of Particularly Pretty. Visit her 1000 Markets shop and/or her Etsy shop.

Other recent articles can be found on Matt's blog. Matt is the CEO of 1km! Best wishes to the founders and developers of 1km as well as to all the new vendors of this potentially WOW venue for online selling/buying!

Stay tuned for the opening of Scarf It Up's 1km shop - SOON!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic