Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So much to write about.......!

I think I'll have to do this in stages, since we've just returned from FL where we traveled much of the state, visiting family and friends and returning home to Wilmington last night with GRIFF, our new PBGV.

But first......., while I was away, I was notified of a beautiful Treasury by Soov. The Treasury is now long gone, but Soov was kind enough to send me a screen shot of Creme de la Creme, and here it is. She has included one of my brand new felted clutch bags.

Creme de la Creme by Soov

Here is a beautiful piece from Soov's collection that would have been a great fit for her own Treasury. It's called Autumn Leaves. Thanks, Soov, for your Treasury and your work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you the sweetest! Thanks for picking an item from my shop to add to all the lovely items in the treasury. Your clutch is sooo pretty!

Congrats on the precious pup, too. :)

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic