Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, June 16, 2008

T R E A S U R I E S ! ! !



Well, this is getting exciting! NO sales, B U T............! Treasuries galore! In addition to the SHERBET one (see previous post) on TWEST, I caught another on the BIG Treasury yesterday, called "The Bbest of Summer," showcasing the fine work of the Bbest Team of Boomers ever!

And currently I found myself in two GORGEOUS new ones: "Pink!" by ZudaGay and "Some Like it RED Hot" by Nightsky Jewelry.

To thank these extraordinary artists of this extraordinary Bbest Team, here are two of my favorites from their respective Etsy shops.

3 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Thank you for the lovely mention in your blog post!!! How sweet!!!

Night Sky said...

Wow, it's as much fun to be mentioned in a blog as it is to be featured in a treasury! Thank you! :-)

On a Whimsey said...

Two very deserving and talented people! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on being featured in those gorgeous treasuries!!!

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic