Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, June 02, 2008

MIXED MEDIA / Multimedia JEWELRY


Always on a mission to develop new designs in fiber and more, I've been experimenting with my collection of buttons and beads, wire and fiber. The first results have been interesting, with some very positive feedback as I've worn them. I've also been experimenting with my photography and have finally found a technique that works much better - at least for jewelry.

I have yet to list any of the new necklaces on Etsy (thinking of that TODAY!!!), but I wore the green one to Port City Pottery & Fine Crafts when I worked there last Thursday. MANY people commented about it, so much so that I left it there - with a price tag on it - for jurying. I have no idea if it will be accepted (hope so anyway) and displayed in an interesting way, but it did get a lot of attention! It matched my outfit PERFECTLY, so if I want to wear that outfit again, I may have to keep it for myself!


These are the first necklaces to emerge from the new idea!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic