Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

THANK YOU, CricketsCreations!

I've had a marvelous experience this week! A delightful Etsy seller named Crickets Creations has done ALL of the following:

• Contacted me via Etsy Conversations to appreciate my work!
• Offered to write a flickr testimonial for me - which she did! See it here.
• Recommended my work to a friend, and the friend purchased Enchanted Autumn Sabrina scarf this morning!

I am happy! And extremely grateful! Such is the wonder of ETSY!!! I hope everyone will visit Crickets Creations' Etsy shop and blog. Crickets Creations is a fellow fiber artist, so her testimonial and endorsement are even more meaningful! Thank you, Celeste!

BTW, the Sabrina line still lives! I have a number of other skeins of that marvelous yarn in various colors. It combines well and works well alone. It is nubby, slubby, thick and thin, and just the best of yarns. Contact me if interested in variations on Sabrina!

Here is the one that sold today on Etsy!

1 comment:

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Wow, thanks, Louise! You deserve every bit of kudos. It's fun to support a fellow fiber addict, we both know how rewarding it is to turn our creative energy into something to make others feel absolutely pampered. :)
Celeste (Crickets)

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic