Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HAPPY New Year!!!


It's a NEW YEAR with a fresh new outlook on things! I wish everyone a happy, healthy (I really mean this one!) meaningful and serene 2008. I'm glad 2007 is over and pray for a much better health year for our family.

On the business side, it was a terrific year! I am grateful for the opportunities we've had to exhibit and sell our work at Port City Pottery & Fine Crafts, and I am grateful to my friends, family, and community for supporting our efforts there and privately.

I have been determined to find new ideas and create new designs for Spring 2008. The search has led me to many different areas for inspiration, and I am happy to report that I have developed some new accessories - still neckwear - that seem to fulfill this desire and also give my hand a break! The latest projects have been in crochet - and so far, the motion seems to be different from my knitting and has not exacerbated the carpal tunnel numbness and pain at night.

Here is a preview:

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic