AND IT WAS VERY GOOD!!!!
See the little bag in the photo? I thought it was a disaster when it came out of the washing machine. It felted to a size that was far smaller than I expected, and I thought it would be with me forever. I thought it was cute, but useless, except maybe for a cellphone, lipstick, and credit card. Well, IT WAS THE FIRST THING THAT SOLD! And not only that........several people who had seen it earlier came around later to ask about it! Guess I'd better start making tiny felted bags! Who knew?
It was a good day for me and for the Assistance League of Greater Wilmington! Thank you, ALGW!
And then I packed up everything and set up next at a home in another part of Wilmington for today's show. It's at the home of Silpada seller, Judy McGuire.
Thursday, November 14, 2012
11am-2pm AND 5:30-8:30pm
651 Lawshe Court
(Just behind Halyburton Park)
There will be other vendors there as well:
- Pampered Chef – High Quality Kitchen Tools – Denyse McDonnell
- LuLus – Handmade Fascinators and Hats – Peggy Anderson
- 31 Gifts – Affordable and Trendy Bags, Totes and Accessories – Traci Rottman
- AML Creations –Handmade Christmas Decorations – Anna Marie Liberatore
- Mary Kay – A Trusted Global Name in Skin Care – Nena Lazaridis
- ME!!! Scarf It Up! - Wearable Fiber Art - Louise Giordano