Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, November 17, 2013

2nd Show Done!

Whew!  What a week!  OK, I think I'm sort of rested after two back-to-back shows this week.  I've cheated and left all the displays in my car for the week, until Friday when I set up once again for Saturday's Art for the Masses at UNCW.

The second show this week was good....it was at the home of a new friend who sells Silpada jewelry.  She had a few other vendors there too.  I was blessed with a WHOLE room to use, and unfortunately I didn't take photos - it looked beautiful!  I met loads of new people, shared my business cards, told them about Port City Pottery & Fine Crafts, and sold several pieces.  It was FUN!

So because of the interest in my Felt-Tipped Scarves, having sold SEVEN of them this week, I decided to subject myself to ONE more day of felting.  Well, let's make that two, because I designed them all yesterday, and today I am completing the process.  Here they are drying out on my deck.


I think I like the two-day process....so far seems to be less tiring.  But then when do I have two consecutive days (or even half-days) to devote to this process?  Anyway, I think this concludes the Felt-Tips until after the New Year.  I could revise that depending on sales in the next couple of weeks.  Watch my FB profile and FB Scarf It Up! Page for the final results.

If you are in the Wilmington NC area in the next several weeks, please consider attending Art for the Masses next Saturday.  It's a fabulous show of artisans (probably 100+) of them, with all work under $250 and most under $50.  I will be there!

AND DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOURSELVES AND YOUR GUESTS TO PORT CITY POTTERY & FINE CRAFTS IN THE COTTON EXCHANGE.

Between next Friday (Nov 22) and New Year's, we'll  be giving out a 
hand-crafted clay ornament 
with  purchase.

Hope to see you are AFTM or at PCPFC sometime soon!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic