I've been back since Tuesday afternoon, but it has taken me several days to recover from my trip. That seems to be what happens when you reach a certain age - alas! I've been moving around like a zombie, although I did play tennis (not terribly well!) twice so far. I've also managed to:
- Return some of my items to Port City Pottery & Fine Crafts
- Return Jan's hats to aMuse Artisanal Finery
- Store my remaining goods
- Do all the wash
- Clean the freezer and fridge; vacuumed and washed the floors in parts of the house
- List "Wrapsody in Taupe" on Etsy
- Complete the PCPFC Newsletter
- And a few more things!
And I've made a bendable crocheted necklace as a custom order from my trip to MA........
......and I'm working on my own version of Jane Thornley's Geode Scarf. It's now more than half-way done, very slow going because the wonderfully delicious 100% silk boucle yarn from Alchemy (Pagoda) is knitted on size 9 needles - not my favorite. The results, however, are worth the effort and
time involved: a soft, drapy, silky ribbed scarf with bobbles or bubbles or contrasting fibers,
both in color and texture.
I'll show the final piece once completed! Thanks, Jane, for your vision!