Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Updates!







1.  I spent five glorious days in Scottsdale AZ visiting my brother and sister-in-law. Had a wonderful time: Artwalk, galleries, My Sister's Closet, yarn, new ideas and inspirations, Cowboy Ciao, Phoenix Open, Metro, yarn,  breakfast with a good friend, and the best accommodations ever - right at their home!  Can't wait to go back!
And I got my SIL interested in knitting!

2. Got an inspiration for a new bag!  Here is my first rendition!


3. DH is spending the night at the hospital tonight - recovering from a procedure to change out his defibrillator because the battery was dying and to replace one of the leads into a ventricle. Six more weeks of no golf and no lifting, but no other restrictions.  He should be released tomorrow - barring any complications!  YAY!

4. I am no longer affiliated with Artistry and the Cameron Art Museum.  BUT.....as of next Monday, I will be showing and selling my work at Artful Living Group in Carolina Beach, NC.

That's it for now!  More later!  Too tired after a (another!) day at the hospital!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic