Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Friday, November 21, 2008

Why Not Blue and Green? by gunnelsvensson

Why Not Blue and Green?

What a lovely way to start the morning - to find my latest nuno felt brooch in this Treasury by gunnelsvensson, and it's a beauty! I feel so honored to have been allotted the first space (top left!) amongst a number of other lovely Etsy artists' work.

I had already marked gunnelsvensson as a favorite seller, so now let me feature a piece from her collection that would be a PERFECT addition to her own Treasury! It's called "Small Artquilt" in all those lovely shades and tones of green and blue.




Here are links to her blog and flickr site.

2 comments:

gunnelsvensson said...

Thank you so much for your kind words about me!
Your blog i so lovely, like your art !

ewa-christine said...

Yes I agree, Gunnel is very good.

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic