Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, October 13, 2008

More Treasuries!

Pink, not Pink Treasury by AltheaP




A lovely Treasury by AltheaP (aka Talking Dog) and real name, Janine Maves of Raleigh! She has included my nuno felt pin/brooch - for which I am grateful! I'd have wanted to include this magnificent silk scarf by Janine in her own Treasury. See what I mean? And she has honored those of us who are donating a portion of our October proceeds to the Cure.



Here's my own recent Treasury, thanks to Claire Bateman, one of the Port City Pottery and Fine Crafts artists, who has introduced me to book arts, called "Come Write Along!"

Come Write Along! by Scarfitup

1 comment:

AltheaP said...

Oooh, those books . . . something else to learn to do.

Thanks so much for including my new scarf in your treasury blog, Scarf!

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic