Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, September 27, 2008

LOVE That! By SandFibers and Warm and Whimsical by Scarfitup!

Love That!  Treasury from SandFibers!

My delightful and loyal cyber-friend, Carol Dean Sharpe of SandFibers, has included one of my new nuno felt scarflettes in this amazing Treasury, called Love That!  I must admit that I LOVE that!  And in keeping with her lovely color theme, I have selected this from her shop, a pendant that would fit right into this very lovely Treasury.   





Warm and Whimsical Tribute to Max by Scarfitup!

My Treasury, Warm and Whimsical, created this morning, is a tribute to Max, our PBGV that died last week. I was really quite surprised to see the various PBGV items on Etsy, particularly by daniellesoriginals. So our grieving process continues (and IS getting better!). I find these remembrances do help.

My husband has actually created what I can only call a Max shrine on his desk. There is the lovely wooden box with engraved nameplate which holds Max's ashes, surrounded by no less than half a dozen framed photos of Max, a special album to his memory, a paw print that they created at the crematorium, and rosemary that apparently signifies remembrance. I am happy that my husband has gone to all this effort, because it is part of HIS process. He doesn't show his emotion, but this pup meant everything to him, so I know he is hurting, even though he can't seem to show it. The "shrine" is a start!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic