Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Interesting Things - PART TWO!


OK, so I traveled to the Northeast to visit a friend and to retrieve my daughter for the summer. While visiting one of my favorite yarn shops, The Woolpack , in Littleton MA, I was wearing one of my freeform button and bead neckwraps/necklaces as was my friend who had traveled with me. Janet Hampson, the owner of the shop, approached me with great interest. We negotiated a deal, and she bought 5 of these neckwraps - all the ones I had with me, except for the one I had given to my friend and one that I love too much to sell.

She even bought the one off my neck, one I hadn't even photographed yet! Here are some of the ones she bought! Please visit her blog too:

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic