Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Thursday, May 22, 2008

ETSY Fiber Shop Swap with Lauraspygoras!


Thanks to blond_chicken and lapoliknits (can't find their shops at the moment!) for organizing a fiber swap amongst the members of ETSYFAST (Etsy Fiber Arts Street Team). They conducted a survey among those interested in the exchange, and I was matched up with Laura of Laura's Pygoras.

I really think I've gotten the better end of this deal, as I received my package yesterday, and it contained the BEST fiber I've seen in ages - all from Laura's own sheep! Then she hand-dyes and spins it to produce wondrous fiber. See for yourself. I've posted larger photos to my flickr page and will show finished creations once I have a chance to work on some thing(s).

She selected my Black Hot Hot Hot Sac Sauvage (and I included a little surprise too - a fiber choker in matching colors with vintage button closure.

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic