Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Summer Circles Revisited!


Summer Circles was an interesting neckwrap - a new hand-crocheted scarf / belt comprised of an array of continuous circles. It was in an interesting variegated yarn in lovely pastel shades of peach, blue, aqua, and pink. The original was pictured here on January 2 (it's the last photo for that entry!).

I reworked it in the last few days as I experimented with crocheted flower embellishments. Here is the reworked version of Summer Circles, available in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey.. thanx for visiting :) i never know whether to comment on my own site or on the commentors site....(i commented on my own btw).

now to have a look around here :)

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic