Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, October 08, 2007

SOLD - Right Off My Neck!!!

This is astonishing! It's not the first time this has happened to me, but it never fails to amaze me!

I completed three of Tony's and my ceramic and fiber-wrapped pendant necklaces yesterday - eager to have them done for two different purposes: one for my best friend on her BIG birthday and the other two were to be sent to FL to appear at the Women's Club of Inverness Artisan Boutique later this month.

Several friends came to dinner last night, including three women who just flipped over these necklaces. I happened to be wearing one of them (always an attention-getter!), and Susan LOVED it. She bought it right then and there. I removed it, of course, for fear that it would end up with sauce from our pasta all over it. It's the one on the right in the photo.

Tony has more in the making, but not soon enough! A very well received creation from the two of us. In fact, every one that has been at the gallery has sold! HAPPY!!!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic