Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Red Hot Red Rover

This is a remake of a popular style from last winter season. I've sold these in thematic and chromatic styles. This one is red hot and is a replacement for one that sold at Port City Pottery and Fine Crafts on Saturday while I was working there! It's such fun to sell one's own work! This particular woman came in and bought THREE of my scarves, two of which had been just awaiting a special person to love the funkiness of the style and of course....the color. She bought two red scarves and BUTTERFLY:

This is Butteryfly - to the right. You can see the next iteration of Red Hot Red Rover on flickr for now and I'll post it here in my next new posting.

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic