Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Thursday, September 13, 2007

GONE CRAZY in CHARLESTON!

We went to Charleston, SC for a few days to show it off to family visiting from France. It was a glorious few days of eating, touring, eating, shopping, and more eating! This is DD day! (drastic dieting!)

But the best part was the discovery of the best yarn store ever! I mean it! I was impressed on first glance around what turned out to be only the first of many rooms. The storefronts in Charleston are very narrow, but the buildings extend forever towards the rear! Several more rooms awaited us AND THERE WAS A HUGE SALE GOING ON! It seemed like half the store and half the yarn were 50% off! They are making way for their new Fall lines. I stooped, stretched, and scooped up ALL the (14) yarns and (8) buttons in the photo for a very reasonable sum. I could have spent all day and all my money there - just in the sale sections!

So if you ever get to Charleston, I urge you to visit KNIT on Wentworth St. The folks there are knowledgeable, helpful, and fun! In the meantime, visit Knitk! for an online preview.

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic