Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Etsy Treasuries

Etsy is a unique website for all things handmade! I've been successfully selling from their website for more than a year - although things are rather slow right now. If you are unfamiliar with this site, I recommend taking a look - either to sell your handmade items or to BUY. http://etsy.com - my shop: http://scarfitup.etsy.com

Right now I have a Treasury, a collection of MY picks - based on a theme. My current one in called "Lovely Lime!" and can be seen at: http://www.etsy.com/treasury.php?id=1174631597913U15788 Please take a look and leave comments if you like. It's not about promoting my own stuff, but rather other artists' works. This one is Spring-y and refreshing!

3 comments:

primdollie said...

LOve your treasures and your pics on flickr (that's how I got here!!) and I had a blog on blogger and gave up and went to typepad because had to upload all my images (I use a Mac) onto Flickr and then uploaded my blog post etc from there as well! with typepad all can be done on there!! way easier but anyway happy I can see yours at least on flickr and all and love your work!! and good luck with your new venture!!! I am sure you will do well!! HUgs Linda

Scarf It Up said...

Thank you, Linda! I am also on a Mac - having some trouble with Safari, but Firefox seems to be working.

Thanks for loving my work! Can I see yours?

Louise

Susan said...

You do really interesting work. Trust Pam to steer me in a good direction!

I also use a Mac and Firefox, because it has more of everything than Safari. I used blogger for a while, and could upload directly, but I like livejournal better.

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic