Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, March 05, 2019

New Year, New Venue, New Ideas

A Belated Happy New Year to you all!  It's hard to keep up with all the possible social media avenues available.  Besides Facebook, Instagram, Constant Contact, for both myself and my gallery, as well as MAKING things to support two local venues now, I find little time to maintain and update this blog.  But here goes my effort on a cold, dreary day in Wilmington while I'm attempting to update all my social media.

As of March 1, I am now located in another local venue, right around the corner from me in Mayfaire.  It's called Going Local and has gifts from North Carolina makers for every need and taste.  I am sharing a space with another artist from my first gallery, Port City Pottery & Fine Crafts in The Cotton Exchange in Downtown Wilmington.  She is June Druchunas of Victorian Magpie; she creates steampunk jewelry from vintage watch parts.  It is our hope that this new venue will draw many new customers from a different demographic in Wilmington.  Going Local is a large venue with over 100 artists from throughout NC.  It truly offers something for everyone.

Victorian Magpie & Scarf It Up!
All my latest work is at Going Local right now.  That includes Featherweight Scarves, Bead Button wire Crochet Neckwraps, Pin Cushions, Felted Soaps, Felted Brooches, Dryer Balls, and a few Nuno Felt Scarves.


 
 

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic