Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Successful Sales and Show!

Statement Collar
Thank you, Wilmington friends, for braving the storms and coming out to see the sale items at my home last Saturday!  I'm happy that many of YOU were able to take advantage of the reductions on many items and to view some of my new work in felt and freeform.  I do still have many items at home with good prices.  Contact me personally if you'd like to see what still remains.  Some of the items have been returned to Port City Pottery & Fine Crafts where my prices can only be altered if I'm there.  I'll be there TODAY from 12-4; August 23 from 10-5:30, and August 31 from 12-4.

Purple Passion Schroodle
Selling one's work is a tricky thing.  Still, after so many years, I have some difficulty promoting myself, but marketing is crucial for anyone who sells.  Hence my use of this medium as well as FB, Twitter, flickr, and Constant Contact.  Follow me on FB to see new work as it comes off the hands.


I am also happy to report that the new work is selling - as well as the old.  So far, it's been a very good month for me….just yesterday at PCPFC, out went the very first Statement Collar, a new nuno felted scarf, and a Schroodle, among other things.


Nuno Felt Scarf

  

















No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic