Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Class in Felting Using ARTFELT Paper


I'm biting the bullet!  People often ask if I teach felting.  I have and I do, but only one kind (amongst the four kinds I do).  I will teach how to use Artfelt paper to create felt and nuno felt without the physical  labor involved with hand- or wet-felting.  In my mind, each has a different purpose, and I don't yet feel qualified to teach wet felting.

So….on August 25 from 1-3pm, I will teach a class using Artfelt paper, the results of which will be a cuff and a squarish sample that can be turned into a brooch.  Here are some examples of cuffs and brooches from my own repertoire.

If you'd like more info, please leave a comment here or PM me on FB.  I'll get back to you right away.

  

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic