Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Friday, July 05, 2013

Beautiful Yarn and the Beast!

Despite being amidst copious amounts of yarn, much of which I brought with me from home, and much of which I've purchased while in New England (why not!), I've not been inclined to create.  And much of what I have worked on has been frogged repeatedly.  Scares me some that I am feeling this stuck!  I'm hoping it's just the circumstances of my daughter's cochlear implant surgery and being out of my element, environment, and away from evocative friends and fellow artists.  I sure hope so!

Well, if I can't create something interesting, it seems the cat has decided to do it for me!  This is what greeted me the other morning.

  

And this is what the scene looked like once I had had my coffee and worked to u tangle the whole mess!


No harm done, thank goodness, because what she is playing with below is my most expensive Judi & Company hand-dyed ribbon!  She had a ball - no pun intended!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic