Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The LAST of the Boxes!

I can't do any more!  FUN?  Not really!  DIFFERENT?  Definitely! I actually did enjoy the challenge, but I doubt I will make any more - unless commissioned by a customer.  This last one evolved from one with a lid that had freeform crochet along the edges, didn't fit the bottom, and was decidedly ugly.  A brainstorm this morning.....CUT OFF THOSE EDGES!  And so it evolved into something not too bad!

Black Lidded Box 

Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of the flouncy top, but here are the final results!  It is REALLY, REALLY BLACK with charcoal and black needle felt embellishment.  The flower on top was crocheted and added prior to felting.

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic