Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I LIED!!!! What colors do YOU want me to try?


OK, so on Monday I said that I wouldn't be making any more of the Flowery Neckwraps!  I LIED!!! By Tuesday it seemed obvious that people really liked them, so after making some other lightweight small shawls for Spring and Summer, I've started making these again.

Sold this one right from Facebook almost immediately after I posted the photo.  THAT's exactly how I like it!  This customer has also custom ordered another - in blues and teals.  So....I'm working on more, and if you're reading this, then I urge you to keep tabs on what I post on flickr and fb to see the latest designs and color combos.  They have been very well received, so let me know if you have a favorite color combo I should try.

New lightweight shawls!


Sherbet Shawl and Cafe au Lait Shawl













This Blue Denim Flowery Neckwrap is for ME!  At least I think so.  I never wear blue - except for jeans - so I need this one to satisfy my jeansy outfits.


     

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic