Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, February 22, 2010

E N O U G H ! ! !

Enough already!  I'm done! 

I think I've created at least a dozen of these flowery neckwraps in the past week!  I'm not complaining, really, because I sold two of them right from Facebook, and I think they'll be of interest to others as well.

They are dreamy, lightweight confections that can be reconfigured to your heart's content. The ways to wear them are quite endless - left to your imagination, you'll find additional styles.  They can be wrapped around your neck, head, waist - who knows, maybe more!  Here are some of the most recent ones!




****DISCLAIMER!  If you find a way to wear your flowery neckwrap that you absolutely LOVE, be sure to take a photo, because it's unlikely you'll ever reproduce that configuration again! ****

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

You are a talented artist and an exceptional businesswoman.

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic