Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Thursday, February 04, 2010

The Challenges - Day 2

OK, so I didn't work any more at all on untangling the MESS!  But I did start TWO projects with the yarn, completed one and the other is in the works.  The completed piece is a loopy, now called The Challenge Loopy.  It's ugly!  Or so it is to my thinking.  BLAH, almost colorless, pale, ugly!  But that's just my opinion.  I have a bad taste in my mouth from the yarn, from my stupid purchase, and from the MANY (too many!) hours already spent just trying to untangle the MESS!  

This Challenge Loopy combines the Mess yarn with others that might be a bit more interesting!  However, the whole thing dismays me - so you be the judge!

THE CHALLENGE LOOPY


This second photo is a work in progress - a flowered freeform neckwrap - a style that takes MANY hours of work.  It's free form crochet using solely the challenge yarn, and then embellished with coordinating crocheted flowers.  A few of the flowers have already been attached, but there still remains many more hours of crochet time.  I need a break!  But I'm afraid if I put it aside even for a day, it will NEVER get picked up again.

THE CHALLENGE FREEFORM NECKWRAP!


Leave a comment if you think I should finish it - or if you are interested in either piece!  GRRRRRR!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic