Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's Time to Blog!

Wow!  The time has just completely gotten away from me since Christmas!  I haven't posted in weeks, it seems.  Not that I've been idle (idleness was never tolerated in my family of origin, so that message remains in my brain!).  Rather, we have been to visit out daughter and family to finally celebrate the holidays with them.  I've been working on THREE newsletters (one each for my local gallery, my own business, and for our community).  All require inordinate amounts of work and time, so right now I am taking a breather from all that.

I hope to spend a couple of hours knitting this afternoon.  But here are the results of my recent efforts - since being granted permission to start once again on New Year's Day.  And so far, so good.  I've made a number of things - but without pushing myself too hard - and the thumb seems to be all right!  YAY!  I am indeed grateful.

So here are my results:

Sybil's Cachecol
Sybil's Cachecol


OMG! It's Purple (And it's SOLD!!!)
OMG!!! It's PURPLE!!!


And While the Purples Were Out Loopy
And while the Purples Were Out Loopy


Mardi Gras Cachecol
Mardi Gras Cachecol


Rosy Brownie Hobo Scarf
Rosy Brownie Hobo Scarf


Purply Hobo Scarf
Purply Hobo Scarf


The Cotton Ball Loopy
The Cotton Ball Loopy


And that's it so far for 2010!


But I want to give a big, hearty THANK YOU! to my loyal friends, family, fans, and followers for giving me the best holiday season ever 
as well as the best year ever for Scarf It Up!


HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!


LET'S MAKE IT A 10 IN '10!




No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic