Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Week Brought Treasuries!

I'm a lucky girl!  It's been many months since I've even looked at the Treasuries on Etsy, and even longer since I've snagged one.  Christmas brought me the news from Janine Maves - aka AltheaP - that she had featured my Vintage Halston Nuno Felt Scarf in hers, called Celebrate!:
Celebrate!  Treasury by AltheaP


Normally, I select an item from the curator's Etsy shop to showcase in my blog - but Janine seems to have her shop in vacation mode, so I can't choose anything. She'll be back on Monday, so I urge you to take a look at her stunning work.

THAT prompted me to look through some of the Christmas Treasuries, and I happily discovered early yesterday morning that the main Treasury was about to open. I snapped up and created this one, called Winter White Woolies.

Winter White Woolies by Scarfitup!

And then this morning, I caught a Treasury West that I've entitled Fabulous Freeform - in Knit and Crochet!

Fabulous Freeform TWEST by Scarfitup!

This is the fun I had forgotten about! So enjoy them all - and please consider making an after-Christmas purchase from any of these incredible Etsy artists.

Happy POST-Christmas activities!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic