Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, June 08, 2009

Handmade Dreams Treasury by DonataFelt

It seems like months since I've curated a Treasury or even appeared in one (that I know of), but Donata Felt was kind enough to inform her selected artists that she included them in this lovely, elegant Treasury: Handmade Dreams. She chose my Peaches & Cream Felted Envelop Clutch.

Handmade Dreams by DonataFelt

To thank DonataFelt for this honor, I always like to showcase one of the curator's own products that would be a natural fit for her own Treasury. So here is her Nuno Felt Scarf.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Louise! I am very glad.You was so kind,to include my favourite scarf in your interesting blog..For me it is a pleasant surprise!
Many thanks!
Donata

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic