Flickriver

scarfitup - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, March 29, 2009

FINALLY - Griff Poses for the Camera!

The Best Yet! Griff's Belly!

Griff at 9.5 weeks

Look at that sweet face!

Sitting Pretty!

He's a good boy, sleeps through the night, eats voraciously, and is making good progress on housebreaking - or maybe WE are! He loves to steal dirty socks and underwear. This morning I found a bathing suit (mine!) in my husband's closet, asked him if he'd been transvestiting yesterday while I was working at Port City Pottery & Fine Crafts. 'What???", he said. "Oh, THAT was what Griff was carting around." OK, so I can't keep anything on or near the floor of my closet. Now THAT will be a major miracle - even after it's cleaned up! Wish I had a picture of Griff in my bathing suit!

No comments:

Fiber Arts Bloggers

IndiePublic